Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Site
The intellectual property rights including copyrights in all material stored, displayed and accessible on the Site (together “Content”) are owned by WorkSmart. All such rights are reserved. Any unauthorized use, redistribution or reproduction of any such intellectual property or copyrighted materials on this Site is strictly prohibited. WorkSmart trademarks may not be used without first obtaining written permission from WorkSmart. All other third-party trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without their permission.
The Content is provided as a service to WorkSmart's clients and potential clients. You may only access, print, and/or use the Content if you include and retain all proprietary rights notices appearing on such materials, and your use is restricted to your or your company's own internal use, and you agree not to use it for any public or commercial purposes. You may not copy, distribute, or create derivative works from the Content. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on this Site as it may be updated from time to time.
WorkSmart does not warrant the completeness of the Content or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site.
WorkSmart reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portions of the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, WorkSmart disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness for any particular purpose.
This Site may contain links to other websites not under WorkSmart’s control. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk. WorkSmart makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
While using the Site, you may not:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site; or
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic,profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information ofany kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations; or
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes,
investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication
(except as otherwise expressly permitted by us) or engage in spamming or flooding; or
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component; or
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); or
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Site which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder; or
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws.
We have no obligation to monitor the Site. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect the Site, WorkSmart, or our customers. We will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. We reserve the right to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in our sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms and Conditions. This license and your right to use the Site shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your use of the Site and our materials, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format that are not your property or information.
USE VIA INTERNET AND VIA MOBILE DEVICES
Use of these Services are electronic via the internet. You are solely responsible for any access to and connection to the Site. We are not responsible for any delay, service interruption or loss of data related to your connection to our Site. You may be able to access the Site through a compatible mobile device or Internet access, which may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees (including message and data rates) as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider(s).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall WorkSmart or any of its subsidiaries, officers or employees be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content and functions of the site or any linked website whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.