Remote work can be great - unless your tech makes it hard.
Tips for Working from Home
As more businesses shift to remote work, you may face new challenges keeping users productive while staying secure. Check out our blog for simple ways to get the most done while enjoying the perks of remote working.
HINT: it involves a lot of collaboration and video.
Download this infographic for tips on staying productive on secure while working from home.
Video Tools for Small Businesses
You're using video tools to add personal connections to calls and meetings. Check out our blog for more insight on two of the most popular teleconferencing tools: Microsoft Teams vs Zoom.
Additional Useful Resources
- Tips on getting the most of Microsoft Teams for a meeting
- Ways to make the most of your home internet connection. Also, BigLeaf’s Home Office solution gives your internet the VIP treatment.
- With phishing attacks on the rise, Microsoft details how they're helping to fight the latest Coronavirus phishing scams and what you can do. Here's a recent alert from our blog as well.
- Attacks are more likely to occur when systems aren't behind your office’s network security. Here are critical steps to securing the remote workforce from the Cyber Readiness Institute.
- The Nextiva desktop or mobile app helps you call, video, chat, and share from anywhere.
- Zoom published not-your-average video conferencing tips, promoting community while working from home! Also, check out the Zoom blog for quick ”how-to” videos on using the tool.
Want to learn more or ask our team questions? Join us for a series of weekly webinars - WorkSmart LIVE: Back to the Future. Go to the Events Center to view upcoming events.
Next Steps? We're here to help!
If you're an existing client...
We are taking every step necessary to support you and help your team be productive! Rest assured, we’re well-positioned and prepared to work through the challenges presented by COVID-19 (Coronavirus). You will continue to receive great service from our team!
When you or your team needs support, please reach out to our Help Desk.
If you're not a client...
Fill out the form below, and our team will reach out!